Master and PhD Scholarships, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia -KFUPM currently offers Masters and Doctoral Programs 32 11 in 27 different disciplines.
We welcome outstanding and talented prospective graduate students from around the nation and the world to apply for Graduate Studies. In addition to national students, KFUPM currently has international graduate students from 28 different nationalities. This adds to the richness & diversity of academic and research environment at KFUPM.
The university offers 32 Master programs and 11 Doctoral programs in a full range of traditional disciplines and interdisciplinary programs that anticipate market trends and respond to national needs. KFUPM provides a full scholarship for MS and PhD's leading graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential to conduct original research in the field of Engineering, Science and Business.
All revenues administered by the Graduate Deanship of Graduate Studies (DGS). Candidates who intend to enroll in a graduate program at the University need to submit an online application available on the DGS website at http://www1.kfupm.edu.sa/gs/application/preonline.asp link. Online application is available only during the application period in accordance with application deadlines posted on http://www1.kfupm.edu.sa/gs/main/deadlines.asp link. Recognition of postgraduate open twice a year for two semesters: Fall term (usually beginning in September) and Spring Term (usually beginning in February).
After submission of online application, documents need to be uploaded through the System shall uploads using the Login ID and PIN is the same for online applications created using this link: http://adgs.kfupm.edu.sa/
Mandatory documents for the application (without which the application will not be processed)
* Copy of identification (National ID for Saudi nationals / passport for international applicants / iqama for the citizens of Saudi Arabia).
* Complete official transcript for the BS degree and MS degree (if applicable for PhD).
* Statement-of-aim (a one-page essay focuses on career and research goals).
* Recommendation Letters of recommendation 3 Master through the online system after submitting the online application.
* GMAT scores for MBA program (for international applicants).
Other supporting documents (required for final admission decision)
* Certificate for BS degree and MS degree (if applicable for PhD).
* TOEFL (min. is 68 iBT for iBT for MS and 79 PhD).
* Received the General GRE scores (min. Quant. It is 700, min. Analytical is 3.0).
* Upon approval, a copy of the original / degree certificate (s) and transcript (s) that will be sent by post.
Online application is available only during the application period in accordance with application deadlines posted on http://www1.kfupm.edu.sa/gs/main/deadlines.asp link.
KFUPM Distinguished Partnership with International Institutions
KFUPM has a very strong collaborative partnerships in conducting innovative research with international institutions as follows:
* MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy research.
* Stanford: Oil and Gas research.
* California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Refining and Petrochemical study.
* Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemical study.
* University of Cambridge: Oil and Gas research.
* KAUST: A lot of research disciplines of Engineering and Science.
* Saudi Aramco (the largest oil companies in the world): Many studies have discipline.
* SABIC (one of petrochemical companies around the world): Refining, Petrochemical and Polymer research.
Many other world-class university and industrial research in different fields.
Center for Research Excellence at KFUPM
To provide support for research in the field of extreme excellence, KFUPM has established the Center for Research Excellence for the following:
* KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water and Clean Energy (http://ccwce.mit.edu/).
* The National Center for Research Excellence in Nanotechnology (http://www2.kfupm.edu.sa/cent/).
* The National Center for Renewable Energy Research Excellence (http://corere.kfupm.edu.sa/).
* The National Center for Research Excellence in Refining and Petrochemicals (http://core-prp.kfupm.edu.sa/).
* National Center for Corrosion Research Excellence (http://core-c.edu.sa/).
* Center for Research in Transformative Development in Petrochemicals and Polymers (http://cid-rpp.kfupm.edu.sa).
* Center for Excellence in Maintenance (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/ceim/).
* Center of Excellence in Supply Chain Management (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/cescm/).
* National Center for Technology Innovation in Carbon Capture.
Two types of assistant offered to students enrolled Teacher:
1. Graduate assistantship: Open to outstanding Graduate Assistant Arabia regularly MS degrees in KFUPM, featuring outstanding performance in their undergraduate education.
2. Research assistantship: Open to students of national and international teachers, the outstanding performance in their undergraduate education.
Two types of lectureships offered to registered Ph.D. students:
1. Lecturer: Lecturer Open to Saudi extraordinary hold a Ph.D. degrees at KFUPM, which performs very well in their undergraduate education & Teachers.
2. Lecturer-B: Open to national and international outstanding Ph.D. students, whose performance is exceptional in their Bachelor & Master education.
As the most renowned international universities, KFUPM also offers flexible opportunities for individuals who work who are interested to continue higher studies. Students are charged tuition fees is simple. Prospects are limited to citizens and residents of the Kingdom.
If you have questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the Deanship of Graduate Studies at email@example.com or Phone: +966-3-860-2800, or see our website at: http: / / www1. kfupm.edu.sa / gs
For more information, please visit the official site: www.kfupm.edu.sa